Dec 12, 2011

imPRESS Press-On Manicure!


imPRESS Press-On Manicure <3
After watching video reviews and reading blogs from girls who had already received their VoxBox from Influenster I became quite jealous that I hadn't gotten mine yet. Now I'm not usually the jealous type, but when I saw what each girl was getting.. I became super anxious to get my box of products to test! The one thing that made me most excited was the imPRESS Press-On Manicure set from Broadway Nails. Not only are each set super chic and glamorous, they're easy to apply! I've never been one to have the patience to do nail art, so when I first saw these I instantly fell in love. A gorgeous design in less the time? I'm in! I applied the nails about an hour ago and they haven't interfered with my daily activities at all, including typing on my laptop [I've always used the pads of my fingers, so that could be why it's almost like I'm not wearing the nails at all!]. One of the things that I absolutely adore about this manicure set is the fact that they aren't ruining my actual nails. All you have to do is peel off the back tab and, well, press on! The adhesive works well from what I can see, and there's no mess involved [I'm sure my husband is thankful for that!]. The set I received is called Love Bites, which I was secretly wishing for when I found out us Influensters would be receiving the nails. They look lovely against my skin tone and I've already received a few compliments on them which is completely new to me! Broadway Nails have just scored themselves a new follower. [Me PLUS all my friends who are in love with my nails!]

Visit www.imPressManicure.com to not only virtually try on every nail set but also download a $1.00 off coupon for your very own set!


No comments: