Dec 19, 2011

X Out Wash-In Treatment!

I received an awesome product to test out in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster this month! Now, before I go into details.. I must let you know that I have had struggled with acne for years and years. I was so happy to see X Out Wash-In Treatment when I opened my package! I tried it out that night and I could already feel and see a difference in my skin. Most acne washes would leave my face really tight with red splotches every where. This wash, however, left my face feeling refreshed AND moisturized, which is something I've honestly never experienced before. Not only does it completely rid my skin of dirt and oil, but it also leaves behind a nice subtle scent.  I've been using it every day since it arrived [a week ago] and when I run out [dreading!], I'll most likely purchase another bottle of it! My husband, whose job requires him to get extremely dirty, can't keep his hands away from my facial wash, either!


Visit www.xout.com for more information!

No comments: