Healthy Shrimp Fajitas!
Calories: 225, Fat 3.2, Carbs 27g, Protein 21g
- Low Sodium Fajita Seasoning
- 6 oz Cooked Shrimp
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Green Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper
- 1/3 Orange Pepper
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- Original Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups Fresh Spinach
- 100 calorie whole grain tortillas.
- Remove the tails on the shrimp.
- In a bowl add the shrimp, 2 cups of water, and 2 tbsp of fajita seasoning. Let it marinate for two hours or all day. (I put mine in the marinate in the morning)
- Cut the peppers into strips and add to a skillet on medium heat with broccoli and shrimp.
- Cook until vegetables are lightly brown or soft. Add 3 tsps of fajita seasoning
- Lay tortilla flat on a plate with a cup of spinach on top
- Add 1/2 of the fajita mix on top
- Roll into a burrito form and cut.